We are Hiring a Site Supervisor!
We are looking for a Site Supervisor in the Kelowna area!
Position Title: Site Supervisor
The Site Supervisor is responsible for overseeing Team members within a designated area of a custodial site ensuring a safe and professional work environment which fosters BEST culture, mission and values. The incumbent is responsible for completing various activities which include, but are not limited to overseeing all daily duties of both light and heavy duty Custodians providing feedback and consistent communication with the Assistant Site Manager/Site Manager to ensure productive and efficient operations. The Site Supervisor will assist in training and foster cross training of key positions in the designated area. The incumbent provides assistance as required for the implementation of changes to existing policies and procedures.
We’re looking for:
An upbeat person with a pleasant disposition who is well organized, detail-oriented and can:
- Understand and foster BEST’s company culture, mission and values by
displaying leadership qualities applauded by BEST;
- Ensure designated area meets or exceeds safety and quality standards laid out
- Oversee all daily duties of both light and heavy duty Custodians and review
daily quality control measures to ensure that tasks were performed properly;
- Assist Team members to meet or exceed goals, duties and responsibilities
while maintaining a high level of integrity, business ethics, and sound judgment;
- Assist in training new hires ensuring new Team members are trained on all
aspects of basic tasks with emphasis on special requirements for the
- Perform heavy duty cleaning responsibilities when needed;
- Report need for equipment repairs and stock shortages;
- Perform and/or report minor maintenance repairs and damage and/or acts of
What we offer:
- A great company culture and the opportunity to be the BEST
- Excellent Training and on-going support
- Competitive Wage based on experience
GROW your career @ BEST!
Submit your resume, cover letter, and wage expectations to Michael Tung at MTung@best.ca
We thank all applicants in advance. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Founded in 1956, BEST Service Pros is a professionally operated company under private ownership. BEST provides custodial, facility maintenance and property and document management services in British Columbia and Alberta. BEST’s Team objective is to implement best business practices that foster sustainable growth and opportunities to all vested parties in order to be an Employer of Choice. BEST Service Pros is recognized as the most reliable and established facility service provider in Western Canada. BEST not only provides green solutions but is the only Carbon Neutral certified company within its industry sector in Canada!